- About Us
- Current Offers
- Furniture Care
- Lounge Furniture
- Dining Furniture
- Living Furniture
- Chairs & Stools
- Office Furniture
- Antique Chinese Replicas
- Shoe Cabinets & Storage
- Artificial Flowers & Plants
- Artworks & Mirrors
- Lamps & Lighting
- Photo Frames
- Statues & Sculptures
- Room Dividers
- General Advice
- Contact Us
The tribal drum is beating with this eclectic mix of furniture & homewares. Combine layers of jute, ceramic, metal & linen to achieve this look.
1. Elysse fabric armchair.
2. Monstera charcoal cushion (50cm)
3. Safi cushion (45cm)
4. Nixon 4x6" plywood photo frame
5. Nixon 3x5" plywood photo frame
6. Adorn jute rug (150cm)
7. Midas wall mirror (60 x 90cm)
8. Prairie faux fur rug
Create Scandinavian styling with pastel colours & hints of metallic gold & copper. Think bleached wood furniture, a neutral palette & clean, angular lines. This is a fantastic look that just won't go out of style!
1. Jellybean armchair, available in grey, aqua, red or beige.
2. Arlo charcoal cushions (50cm)
3. Arlo rose cushions (50cm)
4. Madison peach throw
5. Ohio peach artwork (78x98cm)
6. Pear cacti in lux gold pot
Have a flair for drama? To create a sense of moodiness to your living space, start with a deep navy or charcoal wall & complement this with rich burgundy leather & mahogany timber furniture. Add highlights with navy & crimson cushions & homewares & then finish off your space with copper & gold accents, to lighten the ambience of the room.
1. Cyrus full leather wing chair in burgundy or mahogany colour.
2. Sabi blue/white cushion (50cm)
3. San Diego orange/natural cushion (50cm)
4. Libya red velvet cushion (45cm)
5. Nomad navy rug (225x155cm)
6. Circa wall art (128x79cm)
7. Rickers resin photo frames in gold
8. Sahara brass floodlight
As the weather cools down, we're moving into our more subtle colour codes, with greys & olive trending heavily. Warm your space up with cream & yellow highlights & natural jute accents.
1. Jellybean armchair, available in grey, aqua, red, light blue, beige or tangerine.
2. Spinwheel yellow/charcoal cushion (50cm)
3. Spinwheel yellow/charcoal cushion (40x60cm)
4. Aclan throw in taupe colour.
5. Woodlands extra-large stool in light grey
6. Fairbank floor lamp with Asta shade
7. Sterling side table (48x48x51cm)
French Provincial styling never goes out of fashion. This season it is all about soft mint & peach accents, matched with linen sofas & antique white timber furniture. Complete your look with a striking rustic mirror & tactile shaggy rug.
1. Ophelia shutter mirror in cream (40x200cm).
2. Console desk in off white.
3. Watson armchair in beige.
4. Asta blush cushion (50cm).
5. Esperence mint cushion (50cm).
6. Madison mineral green throw.
7. Madison jade throw.
8. Stockholm coat rack in light blue.