- About Us
- Current Offers
- Furniture Care
- Lounge Furniture
- Dining Furniture
- Living Furniture
- Chairs & Stools
- Office Furniture
- Antique Chinese Replicas
- Shoe Cabinets & Storage
- Artificial Flowers & Plants
- Artworks & Mirrors
- Lamps & Lighting
- Photo Frames
- Statues & Sculptures
- Room Dividers
- General Advice
- Contact Us
5 Year Leather Warranty
What does the warranty cover?
- All stains from food and beverages, human and pet bodily fluids and common household substances including cosmetics, acids, bleaches, corrosives, glues etc.
- Incidental damage including scuffs, rips, tears and burns.
- One claim for pet damage.
How does the warranty work?
- The warranty comes with a product care kit, which allows the purchaser to easily clean, maintain and protect furniture products. Products in the care kit must be used in accordance with directions and recommended methods.
- If damaged or stained furniture cannot be repaired using products from the care kit, Premium Care will arrange a profession technician to service the affected area at no cost.
- Should the technician be unable to clean or repair the furniture, replacement of the affected area will be arranged at no cost.
- Premium Care will service the furniture under the terms of the warranty, an unlimited number of times over the 5 year period, at no cost, up to the value of the original purchase price.
Terms & Conditions:
- The warranty is only applicable to new furniture and must be acquired at time of purchase or before the delivery of the goods.
- The warranty only applies to furniture intended for private use, and delivered soil or damage free.
- Service requests must be made within 10 days of incident occurrence.
- Due to dye batch and pattern variations, Premium Care's obligation is limited to supplying as close a replacement as reasonably possible.
- The warranty expires when the aggregate cost to Premium Care of cleaning, repairs or replacement of the new furniture is reasonably estimated to exceed the original purchase price.
- The warranty is neither payable in cash nor redeemable in cash.
- The warranty is applicable and valid only in Australia and New Zealand, and to the original purchaser only.